Tile Visualisation

I finally went with the new Tile Visualisation, but I’m experiencing several issues.
The video stream works for a few seconds before the IPS restarts.
When I receive notifications, some of them don’t appear in the notification center until I restart the app on my phone.
Connecting in the app takes a significantly longer time compared to the old app. Sometimes, I have to quit the app and reopen it to get it working again.
The HTML box is very picky with the content. I cannot see things that I could see on my old app.

I use iOS. Overall, however, I am happy with the look and the ability to customize things to my liking.

Best, Miha

This should be fixed with 7.2 :slight_smile:

Could you also try our TestFlight version of the app if it gets better?

Yes. There have been some changes. Could you add some details or examples?

This one seems new. Do you have a seconds device that has the same issues?

paresy

Hi Paresy, thank you for your fast response.
Is 7.2 available in beta? Somehow I can’t switch to beta profile, there was a switch in the console under exclamation icon I think, but I can’t find it anymore. I am on ubuntu docker.

I would like that, how do I get one? I need invitation code?

One example is my page from agora web server. I have a stream from my mower inserted with iframe. It works with the legacy app.
And Html Box reloads it’s content every 10 seconds, so for page with navigation buttons, it not useful. Every refresh brings the Iframe link back.

Sorry, I don’t. I will test some more. The problem is I have maybe 20 notifications in my inbox, but when I get new one, this is the only one shown. If there is another, i will have two all together. But when I restart, I see all 22 of them. This happens from time to time, but still multiple times per day.

Ok, I forgot I have to use symcon:beta when updating docker, so now I have 7.2. Indeed RTSP is stable now, tho it takes some time to load cameras- 6 of them. I will see if he problem with notifications persists.
I managed to get a stream from agora server in to new HTML box with some changes, but the tile refreshes every 10 seconds, so I have to login all over again. If I maximise the tile, then it’s OK. Any solutions?

Thanks

Are you sure that the HTML Box variable is not somehow updated every 10 seconds? Normally we do not reload the HTML Box manually.

Which resolution?

paresy

1 „Gefällt mir“

I made a blank html page and it refreshes it also. It doesn’t matter what page I include(any random page from web). But like I said, when I maximise the tile, the refresh is gone. Is it possible that’s because I am on IOS18.5 beta?
I also can’t load Management console on MacSX 15 beta.

You are right, substreams are much faster…

Can you send me a redeem code?

You can find the link to TestFlight here: Beta der neuen Kachelvisualisierung

paresy

Can you also reproduce this on web, or only the iOS app?

paresy

Can reproduce also on the web.

Can you send me a Connect Link + Passwort to your Visualization so i can reproduce the issue? (You can create a new, minimized one)

paresy

Funny, I created a new visualization for you, and there is no automatic refresh. So I tried to put my html box in other directories in IPS, and sure enough, it refreshes only in the one I want html in. So it’s not the code in html. I guess there must be some symcon timer event causing this. I’ll check and report.

Thank you

1 „Gefällt mir“

I found the problem. I have IPS_setHidden for one tile, so it is shown only when the robot is mowing. Every time the variable status updates, it applies the script. Then it updates all the tiles. Allready fixed it.
Thanks a lot, you got me in the right direction.

1 „Gefällt mir“