Google Assistent (again)

Hi,

I can’t link IPS to Google Assistent. I’ve tried to unlink IPS from Gooogle Assistent (because it didn’t recognize a newly cretead scene), that worked. Now I’m trying to link the account again, and that fails. Is there something I can do/try?

Best regards,
Dennis.

Can you check if you maybe have multiple Google Assistant instances in your system? Can you check that the Google Assistant instance has incoming data (press the Debug button to see this).

paresy

I’ve checked, but can only find one instance. Lights/switch on/off seem to work. even without a linked Symcon account. The debug log shows request, responses, executes, states, results. The newly created scene is still missing.

Can you check if the scene has an OK in the status column?

paresy

OK, I un-installed everything I could uninstall and reinstalled all, including the Google Assistant module in IPS. Now it sort of works. However, Google Assistant scenes created in IPS do not work for household members in Google Assistant. The scenes have a status of ‚OK‘.

Best regards,
Dennis.

Some people say that Google Assistant scenes aren’t available to household members if the Google Assistant scenes aren’t assigned to a room. However, currently you’re not able to assign the Google Assistant scenes to a room in the Google Home app. :disappointed_relieved:

I’ve been chatting with Google support for about 2 hours. We’ve found out that a household member can use Google Assistant scenes in IP-Symcon, when „voice match“ has been disabled for the household member. Not really a solution, but a work around.

Regards,
Dennis.