Fehler beim Laden externe Seite

Beim Laden einer externe Seite bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung "
Fehler beim Laden Sprache" (in englischer Sprache „Error loading language“).

Ist das eine Einstellung oder kann ich nicht alle Websites zeigen?

Albert

Ich habe ein Bild angehängt, ich hoffe iemadn wissen wie Sie das lösen können.

Danke

Albert

Error.jpg

Ich habe eine Lösung gefunden, durch ein embed oder iframe in einem ~HTMLBox ein zu geben.

Bleibt nur die Unterseite der ~HTMLBox ein „?“ stehen?

Albert

Wenn Du Hilfe benötigst, mach konkrete Angaben. Hier ist keiner Hellseher.

Ich sehe weder die Seite, noch code welcher nicht geht. :confused:

Sorry, it is very difficult to put my questions in German, and the Google translator is not a great help.

I want to show a external page with a script to show the server status. When making this in the Webfront I get this error.

I found a way around by using the ~HTMLBox, only then a question mark is shown on the bottom of the page. Not really a problem, I was only wondering where the question mark is coming from.

Your answer in German is no problem, it’s my problem to put the question in German.

Thanks.

Albert

Ich hab deine Fragen schon verstanden, nur ohne Beispiel kann man nichts nachvollziehen.

Wenn das ? in deinem Code irgendwo steht, hast Du wohl was vergessen.

Beispiel Embed in einer Stringvariable mit Profil ~HTMLBOX

<EMBED TYPE="application/x-vlc-plugin" name="stream1" autoplay="yes" loop="no"  width="640px"  height="480px" target="rtsp://192.168.1.146:554/live.sdp"></EMBED>

I was looking for a question mark in the code, but I have two external pages embedded in two different ~HTMLBox and both have this question mark. It could be coincidence, I don’t know.

Did you mean I forgot something in the embedded code or in the code of the embedded pages?

I added en screen print.

Albert