Another TUYA (SMART LIFE) to MQTT server

I have not been happy with the existing TUYA device implementations, so I created my own docker server with a .NET Blazor application.

GitHub Repository

the service support localTuya accessible devices (0A / 0D access modes) and also polling the TUYA API with a provided AccessKey/Secret.

docker images for amd64/arm64/and 32bit arm are created.

feel free to use, comment, suggest modifications.

Best,
Oki

4 „Gefällt mir“

. NET :heart:
I think I will give it a try with my vacuum cleaner. I think that is a tuya based device. I See hat the specific tuya port is open. But I must Break the cloud connection from the vendor and connected it to the tuya cloud… Or Bretter I must tried it :blush:

I am not able to connect to my local Tuya devices. I am able to control them via the Tuya IoT website and via Google assistant and also with the Smart Life app.

I get the following error message in the logfile when I test the connection

7/12/2024 12:45:57 PM INFO MQTT establish reconnection 7/12/2024 12:45:57 PM INFO MQTT client connected to 192.168.0.112:1912 7/12/2024 7:09:37 PM INFO Test connection to Tuya API successful. 7/12/2024 8:03:05 PM WARN Error testing 84.170.234.50 System.Exception One or more errors occurred. (Connection timeout) at tuya_mqtt.net.Services.TuyaCommunicatorService.TestConnectLocal0A(TuyaDeviceInformation device) in /src/Services/TuyaCommunicatorService.cs:line 249 at tuya_mqtt.net.Services.TuyaCommunicatorService.TestConnect(TuyaDeviceInformation device) in /src/Services/TuyaCommunicatorService.cs:line 175 at tuya_mqtt.net.Pages.TuyaDevices.TestTuyaDevice() in /src/Pages/TuyaDevices.razor:line 408
It shouldn’t make a difference but for completeness I am using the WesternAmerica Datacenter since some of my devices are in Florida